Monday, 7 December 2015

My top 3 blogs ^^

Here are my 3 most interested blogs:

Company: Morgan Sindall
I have chosen Renae Gordon  as my favourite blog, not only because I am strongly impressed with her engaging blog right from the very first glance, but I also can feel her enthusiasm through all her posts which are very detailed, well-structured. Also, she gave other fellow students some useful review, tips which she had from her own work as well as cheer me up by some funny pictures. She really enjoy this journey. Her language showed me her thorough knowledge as well as practical experiment. You did a very good job, Renae!!

Company: Spectris
Although his blog is set up very basic with dark background and light text, it is not boring and make it be so clear for me to read. The points given are short but straight, concise and very comprehensive so it is easy to follow and understand his thought processes.

Company: Yue Yuen (Holdings) Ltd
This blog is thorough, detailed and engaging. He provides very good KCQ's. I like the way he ask smart questions from KC so I found it engaging and interesting making me want to read more and more to have better knowledge about his company. I can presume that he did a very thorough research of his company and really understand the material. I believe he has a ability to make very good judgement and evaluation!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ly,

    Here is my feedback about your blog. Firstly, very well structured and the layout is easy to follow. Simple is impressive for me , I like how you have explained your company, very informative and interesting facts you have put across about the business. The quality of your work has out weighed the quantity , you have given enough information that is does not bore me at all. I like that you have addressed all questions that was asked and with the challenges you have stated you have given the strategies accordingly to overcome those challenges. This was excellently presented!! Good job. I can see a lot of hard work has been put into these by you. Your KCQ's are great as well. With Chapter 1 & 3 very well explained how you found the chapters to be , what you have learned and tried to get out of it. Overall well written presented and excellent piece of work. Good Job and Good Luck. Cheers Bhavna.

    ReplyDelete